Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF circuit simulation sw free download

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmanli

Dear all,
I want to find a RF circuit simulation sw free download,would anyone provide the link?

Best regards,
Gilman Li.

Dear all,
I had found from internet (RF circuit simulation sw free download ),enclose is the sw.

Gilman Li.

Attachments

• RFSim99.exe
    2 MB · Views: 286
You guarantee this to be free of trojans, viruses, etc????

(I would never open a .EXE that was posted on an open forum...)

Dear MikeMI,

Understood,I will only post the relative link next time,the file which was scanned by Norton Internet Security after I installed at my Wondow Vista computer,is it possible delete the previous message ?

Best regard
Gilman Li.

How will the RF simulation program know how much is the inductance in your wiring and the amount of stray capacitance between things?

I am first time using these SW,bing glance the help manual and some RF simulation examples no mention about the wiring inductance or stray capacitance.The RFSIM99 the features as below:
RFSim99 is a linear S-parameter based circuit simulator offering the following features:-
1.schematic capture front end
2.one touch simulation?draw your circuit then just hit the simulate button
3.analysis and display of full two-port S-parameters in Smith, polar, square grid or tabular formats
4.1 port and 2 port S-parameter file support
5.tolerance analysis
6.stability circles
7.auto-match , for automatic complex match network generation
8.match network, filter and attenuator design assistants
9.circuit tune mode
10.calculator for resonance/reactance, power, VSWR, wavelength etc.

Do you think these SW for the RF beginer to understand the RF theory is sutable ? Have you any suggestion of RF simulation SW which is good for RF engineer ?

Gilman Li.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back