RF circuit simulation sw free download

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmanli

Dear all,
I want to find a RF circuit simulation sw free download,would anyone provide the link?

Best regards,
Gilman Li.

Dear all,
I had found from internet (RF circuit simulation sw free download ),enclose is the sw.

Gilman Li.

Attachments

• RFSim99.exe
    2 MB · Views: 286
You guarantee this to be free of trojans, viruses, etc????

(I would never open a .EXE that was posted on an open forum...)

Dear MikeMI,

Understood,I will only post the relative link next time,the file which was scanned by Norton Internet Security after I installed at my Wondow Vista computer,is it possible delete the previous message ?

Best regard
Gilman Li.

How will the RF simulation program know how much is the inductance in your wiring and the amount of stray capacitance between things?

I am first time using these SW,bing glance the help manual and some RF simulation examples no mention about the wiring inductance or stray capacitance.The RFSIM99 the features as below:
RFSim99 is a linear S-parameter based circuit simulator offering the following features:-
1.schematic capture front end
2.one touch simulation?draw your circuit then just hit the simulate button
3.analysis and display of full two-port S-parameters in Smith, polar, square grid or tabular formats
4.1 port and 2 port S-parameter file support
5.tolerance analysis
6.stability circles
7.auto-match , for automatic complex match network generation
8.match network, filter and attenuator design assistants
9.circuit tune mode
10.calculator for resonance/reactance, power, VSWR, wavelength etc.

Do you think these SW for the RF beginer to understand the RF theory is sutable ? Have you any suggestion of RF simulation SW which is good for RF engineer ?

Gilman Li.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…