Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF design for remote strobe firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Lewis

Hi,
I have a working design using a Linx keyfob transmitter and a Linx LR series
Receiver module with MS series decoder design module.
I use a tl106 SCR to fire the external flash units. Everything works fine except
the flash only syncs at 1/25th sec I need at lest 1/125 sec what can I do to achieve that. If necessary I am willing to go with a Pic to get the best
result if no inprovements can be made on the current design.
Thank You
Mike Lewis

Sorry, but it's not too clear what you have, or what you are trying to accomplish, other than you want to cut the delay in half. You'll need to provide much greater detail if you want help refining this.

To get a better understanding I have included my circuit diagrams.
This should give you a better idea.
Thank You
Mike Lewis

Attachments

• SchematicsPNGfor Web.png
    SchematicsPNGfor Web.png
    157.8 KB · Views: 153
Coding delay.........

Mike Lewis said:
To get a better understanding I have included my circuit diagrams.
This should give you a better idea.
Thank You
Mike Lewis

The coding and decoding delay might be what is casing the problem. You need to do some investigation with an oscilloscope to find out how much it is.

Good Luck!

Rolf

Increase your baud rate. Right now you're using 9600; the chip set can go to 28,800 by connecting both baud signals to "1".

Feedback Please ............

mneary said:
Increase your baud rate. Right now you're using 9600; the chip set can go to 28,800 by connecting both baud signals to "1".

Well, did it take care of your delay problem?

It was a little difficult to make the changes, but when made It never
Worked. I am doing a little more research and may take a different
approach. I will have to order a few parts to make changes.
I will post the changes and results when made.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back