Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

rf600d decoder not working...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rafey maher

hi.... in my final year project i have to do the wireless transmission and for this purpose i m using rf600e and rf600d encoders and decoders respectively along with qamtx1 and qamrx2 ask modulator and demodulator respectively. the data i m transmitting through switches is being successfully demodulated but the rf600d is unable to convert it to the parallel 4 bit data.. in simple the rf600d is not working or may be i m unable to interpret its operation.. can some 1 plz help me out as i dont have much time...... plz

note: all the data sheets have been attached.

Attachments

• RF 600d.pdf
    430.3 KB · Views: 277
  • QAM-TX1-1 (transmitter).pdf
    78 KB · Views: 284
  • QAM-RX2 (reciever).pdf
    95.3 KB · Views: 375
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back