Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF600T rate help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

faouzi

hi
I am using RF600T module and I'm a beginner :
I'm using a PIC to receive data from RF600T. but my problem is that I dont know in which rate the RF600T module is sending these data.
(I didn't understood the story of HBAUD and RFBAUD in the datasheet).

any help please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a link to the datasheet. WP's homepage is quite clearly the worst piece of crap on the web. Hope they're better at making chips.

where is the datsheet? I googled but didn't see it. their site doesn't make it easy to find either.

edit: pb - we really agree on that!

The story on pins 3, 9, 10:

Each of these pins has two functions. An input function and an output function. The input function is ONLY relevant at power up. The high or low value is sensed and remembered by the chip. After the inputs are sampled and recorded, the pin assumes its normal output function. When the pin assumes its normal output function the input resistors have no appreciable effect on the output pin.

The data sheet recommends a 100K pullup resistor, and a jumper to a 2.2K resistor to ground.

Question: if the jumper to the 2.2K resistor is open, what will the voltage at the pin be?

Extra Credit: if the jumper to the 2.2K resistor is a short, what will the voltage at the pin be? Hint: use the voltage divider formula.

Does that answer your question?

I dunno, the datasheet seems pretty clear. You've got 2 baud rates possible so, at the worst, you try both. page 4 and page 7 seem clear enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back