Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RK 3269 LED Thermometar

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgi

Hello,

I want to make thermometar, and I find in some book's schematic od LED Thermometar with ICL 7107. I don't now how to make a pcb schematic. I work in eagle but i work with simple elements and a don't have a lbr for this elements, if pcb schematic dont exist i hope that somebody put me library for this elements.

Attachments

• 09-02-08_1757.jpg
    09-02-08_1757.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 639
Unless you really need the LEDs, I would start with an LM75 or LM95 to a micro(PIC/8051) to LCD. Can you still buy ICL 7107's?? Just found some on Futurelec for less than $2, I suppose that is agood enough reason to use one.

Last edited:
We are all pleased to help, we just won't do the PCB layout and routing unless you're willing to pay.

I don't see how it's so hard?

It's not rocket science, just place the parts on the PCB, connect them up and run a desing rule check. There doesn't appear to be any non-standard parts for you to play around with so I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back