Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robot grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanky25

hello friends! I am shashank. what actually I wanted to ask you is, how can I grip a conical object using a robotic arm. what kind of grips can I make use of? please help me out with few images and links for videos too !

Regards
Shashank

How hard is this conical object? A scoope with a finger to push it in is probably the easiest, or something like a rubber cord grip tool.

Last edited:
Maybe use a compliant sand paper grip so the fingers are on joints that adjust to the angle of the cone with lots of pressure and see if that works. I guess it depends on the angle of the cone.

Last edited:
A normal griper will be fine.

Imagine a Human hand. He can grip the object using only two fingers? Like a gripper?

IF are doing it for a specific cone shape always using a special gripper to enhance speed. I recommend gripper with force or pressure sensor and special conical shape.

Best regards,
Hesham

Is the object made of iron ? So you can just pick it up using electro magnets.

Is the cone pointing upwards or downwards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back