Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robot tracer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkproj

hi. i'm doing pcb design(altium designer) on the line tracer. i like to know what kind of IR sensor and motor are suitable for competition???? if possible, can provide me the schematic drawings ??? thx

first i'll tell you about sensors.
I have never worked with IR sensors because i find difficult to debug them.Each time you ned to have camera to chech whether LEDs are glowing or not. So i suggest to use visible LED photo diode pair. Their response is also good.
Talking about motors it actually depends on your track and whether there is ramp(i.e. torque of your motor),and also the speed you desire. For hobby DC motor with 100rpm is sufficient.
and also take care of motor driver ic, i.e. check whether it is capable of providing sufficient current to motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back