Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

robotic arm inverse kinematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

momin

I'm building a robotic manipulator with four degrees of freedom. i need to construct a model for the arm. I'm looking for web links or pdf files that have mathematical formulas and equations for the inverse kinematics of the manipulator. if any one had already work on something like that, i may give him more details and a drawing for the manipulator so he can help.

**broken link removed**. Check this link out. It has a general tutorial on Robotics including Inverse and Direct Kinematics. hope it helps U.

hey rahulce, i visited the link and i couldn't find any useful courses, plz give me the full link.

hi i'm new in this field,what is robotic manipulator, inverse kinematics, Direct Kinematics? please reply

Try searching through 3d animation forums as well. IK is used a ton there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back