Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Robotics project

Status
Not open for further replies.

desperate_nat

Hello!Im Nat,im 17 from Cyprus,and I urgently need your help!
Me and 2 classmates took up a project.We had to purchase,assemble and program the robot Mark III,in order to move around in a black&white arena and push black and white eggs to certain places.We assembled it,but it has to be programmed using CHBasic,and we can only write codes in Visual Basic and Pascal.The project has to be done by Saturday,and its Thursday afternoon :/ so we are really desperate to finish it.
If anyone knows CHBasic,could you give us a hand with the code please?
Thank you!

every basic is kinda same. just read the Help file and write the code. if you know absolutely nothing then you have 20% chance of finishing it and 60% chance to get half way done

bloody-orc said:
every basic is kinda same. just read the Help file and write the code. if you know absolutely nothing then you have 20% chance of finishing it and 60% chance to get half way done

It comes with a specific version for the robot, with examples - so it shouldn't be too hard to modify the examples they give.

philba... you were too late;)

desperate_nat said:
Hello!Im Nat,im 17 from Cyprus,and I urgently need your help!
Me and 2 classmates took up a project.We had to purchase,assemble and program the robot Mark III,in order to move around in a black&white arena and push black and white eggs to certain places.We assembled it,but it has to be programmed using CHBasic,and we can only write codes in Visual Basic and Pascal.The project has to be done by Saturday,and its Thursday afternoon :/ so we are really desperate to finish it.
If anyone knows CHBasic,could you give us a hand with the code please?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back