S.O.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

7404 quad2 input

Help! I need ideas for a final project for my Logic Circuits 1 class, or Basic Logic. Up to know the only thing i have in mind is a cronometer, Can someone help me? :?

you only waited 20 minutes for a response, this isnt a chat room...and I think that pic in your sig is scaring everyone away :shock:

try to combine the project with stuff that you are interested in. For me, I'm interested in Cars, car audio, and LED's, and just look at my car (the link is in my sig. :twisted: )

jrz126 said:
you only waited 20 minutes for a response, this isnt a chat room...and I think that pic in your sig is scaring everyone away :shock:
HaHa if you say so :lol: , i forgot this is a big forum, and I thought of music but my professor wants a more simple thing but doesn't wana help me, anyway can you give an example with my iterests.

Ummm, since you just joined the board and the only thing i know about you is that you like to put freaky pictures in your sig. it makes it kinda hard for me to tell you about your interests.

how complex do you have to go with it? do you have any requirements from the teacher?

I'm not the one that needs help. and he meant chronograph.
dont get me started in politics...Kerry is an idiot plain and simple.

What I ment is a Stop Wacth a very simple one , because my class is about the Basics in Digital circuits the last topic is FlipFlops and the teacher doesn't whant to give any hint at all. Man and cut me some slack with my pic :evil: , let's see if you like the next one. :lol:

Russlk said:
What is a cronometer? I won't help any Bush supporter.

LOL
Come on now! I don't see why anyone bothers to advertise their political side.. it just causes tension and people tend to make snap judgements based on who someone votes for.. it'll all be over in a few days.. whew!
If an electronics forum shows this amount, just imagine what chaos is going on at political forums..
in a couple of weeks, no one will remember nor care who voted for who..
:wink:

I only help Nader supporters. Not because I like Nader- I'm just lazy so I only want to help 2% of the people out there.

Get that goddamn huge pic out of your sig, it's taking up most of the screen and is surprisingly effective at pissing me off. This is worse than leaving the caps lock on. Shrink it, put it in a thumbnail as your avatar. Only then can we talk. I don't care if it's freaky, but it's so huge it's in my face and I want to punch it but it would only break my own monitor.

Thanks for changing your freaky pic.
I'm still drooling over your new pic so I can't answer your question.
Wow, wow, wow, niccccccccccce!

i have her in a dif pic as my background.

on the topic of lacuna coil, i am officially making this into a music thread.

Thakx everyone, What about Power Metal?, sionce this is now a Music and politics threa(talk whatever **** comes in your mind thread)\m/ :evil: \m/

lacuna coil
machine head
kittie
children of bodom
cradle of filth
velcra
jack off jill
my ruin

+ more i cant b arsed to list

There's a lot of difference between Power and Heavy A LOT, Heavy is Like Motorhead and Black Sabath Judas Priest(well Judas is more glam) And Power is Rhapsody,NightWish, new music , Heavy Metal Died in the 80's. And Childern of Bodom Rules\m/ :twisted: \m/ How About Symphony X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…