Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Santa has arrived and so Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
As it's now 12:05 on Christmas day I just wanted to be first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Mike.
P.S. please don't spend too much time on my first **broken link removed**.

Last edited:
As it's now 12:05 on Christmas day I just wanted to be first to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

Mike.

Thanks Pommie,
Wish you and all members of family
!A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Happy Xmas Mike, hope you both enjoyed the pizza breakfast.:) Eric

Merry Xmas to All !

Hey, I've not been around because the University has seen fit to shorten timelines. So, yours truly will not feel comfortable until all is done.

My xmas will be working while everyone is away. But don't feel bad for me because my work is a good escape from problems with the family.

So, to my Country and to the whole world I wish you all a Merry Christmas peace be unto you and good will toward all men. Plus I have a special wish to all of those away serving our country who will never sleep or rest on this wonderful day.

My problems simply pale in comparison to those who are in plight, those who hunger, those who have no one to spend this day with them. Those without Mothers or Fathers or those who flee from Governments who want them dead.

Let's be realistic sometimes your problems are not as bad as they seem in light of others. Reach out this christmas and extend a hand to those in need.

My Special Christmas Wish.

kv

Last edited:
Happy Xmas,

I enjoyed a pizza breakfast yesterday..

3v0

Beg your pardon, is pizza the shape pressed plywood with sausage and other stuff for decoration?

Merry Christmas to the members here.

Hi Guy's,
Well Merry Xmas to all and I hope all da guys got chainsaws or bench grinders for their wifes. Me well I got a 0.4 Kw VFD for my toolroom lathe for my RE Machineshop.

Anyway with Global Warming this will be the end result next year
Reindeer_vs_turbines.jpg

Cheers Bryan :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone.. Just celebrated with my big family yesterday night in my hometown, 20 over of people that was really happening. We've got gift exchange by lucky drawing. Also you're required to do whatever written on the drawn paper. I got to spell out C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S, what an easy job :). My girlfriend got to sing the Christmas song with dog sound LOL.

Christmas is a little different this year here. Kids are all teens, two are still in bed.

Went to watch the oldest sons girlfriend sing at the church last night (great voice).

Part that does not seem to change, relatives come over and eat my food. :)

Merry Christmas all.

Would have been nice to get a DSS for Christmas, but looks like Bryan with all his energy savings stuff killed off Santa so he never made it here.

Wow! Boy oh boy oh boy I like your present very much. I got her swaying sideways, up and down and around and around. But I couldn't make her face me.

Wow! Boy oh boy oh boy I like your present very much. I got her swaying sideways, up and down and around and around. But I couldn't make her face me.

guru, I just want to know how they can get the picture to respond that way.

Someone sent me and e-mail with this one along time ago. And I just wanted to know how you can make stretching pictures. They are freaking awesome. I have flash and like to make cartoons but this is something I would like to employ in them. I have a shooting game that I want to use this with.

kv

guru, I just want to know how they can get the picture to respond that way.
There is a Japanese guy who has an electronic circuits website. He had a spinning cube something like the stretching girl. He had links to how it is done but the cube is gone now.

There is a Japanese guy who has an electronic circuits website. He had a spinning cube something like the stretching girl. He had links to how it is done but the cube is gone now.

Found it. It actually is flash and there is a tutorial on the methods used in action script.

cool.

Thanks guru.

kv

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back