Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCARA Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

XL-power

hey all

i start building my SCARA from scratch, it is 4 DOF (RRPR) for assembling
now am looking for the suitable DC servo motor , i choose to work in reverse direction means i will choose first the servo then (according to it) i will select the dimensions
it may be a strange way!!! but i thought it is good?
please give me you opinion for that and if there is a nother way

thanks in advance

What is your budget? A good servo motor with sensors and gears cost around 100 to 500 USD (up to around 30 Watts). I like Maxon motors.
If anyone knows good hobbyist-friendly DC or BLDC servomotor stores/manufacturers, please share them.

Last edited:
Closest ones are these:
Dynamixel EX-106+
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

But no "real" DC or brushless servo motors for hobbiests really unless you get the motor and make the electronics yourself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back