Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schematic PK-935A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi ,

I am looking for schematic PK-935A1 , its the schematic for A4 Tech webcam model no:pK-935.
I am trying to salvage the CMOS image sensor in it , but cantt figure whats the part number of the image sensor they have on that schematic .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards ,

Hi ,

I am looking for schematic PK-935A1 , its the schematic for A4 Tech webcam model no:pK-935.
I am trying to salvage the CMOS image sensor in it , but cantt figure whats the part number of the image sensor they have on that schematic .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards ,

I have the same model but lost cable. i know which four wires are for USB port but dont know about their identification V+, Data+, Data-, GND. I am planning to use the camera to make a spectrometer. there are 7 wires.
1. Orange, 2. White, 3. Green, 4. Blue ----- for USB port ( but i want your help in port sequence)
Gnd (black), red, yellow for microphone.
this CCD array along-with driving circuit can be used as a spectrometer detctor.

Hope for the best :). bt the way did you find schematic? if yes you kindly share with me so that i can make my spectrometer project smaller in size and in better geometry. hope to hear from you soon.

Medi

I have the same model but lost cable. i know which four wires are for USB port but dont know about their identification V+, Data+, Data-, GND. I am planning to use the camera to make a spectrometer. there are 7 wires.
1. Orange, 2. White, 3. Green, 4. Blue ----- for USB port ( but i want your help in port sequence)
Gnd (black), red, yellow for microphone.
this CCD array along-with driving circuit can be used as a spectrometer detctor.

Hope for the best :). bt the way did you find schematic? if yes you kindly share with me so that i can make my spectrometer project smaller in size and in better geometry. hope to hear from you soon.

Medi

Hi Medi ,

I wanted to bypass USB interface and grab raw image data , and i havent figured it out yet ????

If you have any idea how raw data in coming out the sensor let me know .

Regards ,

Hi Medi ,

I wanted to bypass USB interface and grab raw image data , and i havent figured it out yet ????

If you have any idea how raw data in coming out the sensor let me know .

Regards ,
well finally i got schematic of that IC and definately pin connections. i was using the sensor as ICCD detector for spectrometer but have burnt it during experimentation. but i have few schematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back