Schematic PK-935A1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi ,

I am looking for schematic PK-935A1 , its the schematic for A4 Tech webcam model noK-935.
I am trying to salvage the CMOS image sensor in it , but cantt figure whats the part number of the image sensor they have on that schematic .

Thanks in advance ,

Regards ,

I have the same model but lost cable. i know which four wires are for USB port but dont know about their identification V+, Data+, Data-, GND. I am planning to use the camera to make a spectrometer. there are 7 wires.
1. Orange, 2. White, 3. Green, 4. Blue ----- for USB port ( but i want your help in port sequence)
Gnd (black), red, yellow for microphone.
this CCD array along-with driving circuit can be used as a spectrometer detctor.

Hope for the best . bt the way did you find schematic? if yes you kindly share with me so that i can make my spectrometer project smaller in size and in better geometry. hope to hear from you soon.

Medi

Hi Medi ,

I wanted to bypass USB interface and grab raw image data , and i havent figured it out yet ????

If you have any idea how raw data in coming out the sensor let me know .

Regards ,

Hi Medi ,

I wanted to bypass USB interface and grab raw image data , and i havent figured it out yet ????

If you have any idea how raw data in coming out the sensor let me know .

Regards ,
well finally i got schematic of that IC and definately pin connections. i was using the sensor as ICCD detector for spectrometer but have burnt it during experimentation. but i have few schematics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…