Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Schmitt Trigger With Op-Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jugurtha

Hello everyone,

Here is a lab assignment of mine, the first lab assignment of the year, usually something simple to get things going and to dust off neurons of students after several months of vacation and summer farniente.

This is about Schmitt Trigger with Operational Amplifier, and this is the "theorical preparation" the work you do before going to the lab experiments and give it to the teacher.

The original one is in french, and this is a translation (very basic translation, excuse my english). If you're a french speaker and are interested, you can find the original here : https://docs.com/@jhadjar

Hope this helps.

PS: I wrote an article, but it says "Not Published" although I clicked on save. It's been like that like forever. I guess I did something wrong, but can't tell which one.

Hello,

What exactly is your question here? What do you need to know?

Hello,

Thank you, I wasn't asking a question; I just wanted to share those documents so people interested in this kind of circuits would find something a bit more "in depth", showing the whole process of finding the period, the thresholds, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back