Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SCI FI project with LED's I need help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steampunk13

Okay so I am desiging a steampunk rifle, I would like to run the leds off of either a 9volt or AA due to space restrictions. Comming out from the reciever on both sides I would like to have 2 to 3 blue leds on each side that stay on when turned on. approximatly 5-6 leds at the end of the barrel ( not sure about color yet they will be connected into a plastic crystal or prism so they have to stay cold) that can be controlled by a pin switch connected to the trigger that just flashes when depressed. I am not sure if this part is possible but I would like to have 3 leds in a row on the stock that light in sequence or flash showing it charging.

maybe find a a way to make it so the switch is more of a potentiometer and varies voltage? then get a voltage seansing ic so when more voltage is applied another LED will light, however, the ic i know that does this works at 6-12 volts, because you or only useing 9 volts you might not be able to get all the leds your talking about to light.

send me your schematic if you can, and ill see what you got so far and give suggestions

Joe Spaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back