Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Screen Printer Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuchy143

Hi All,

Does anyone know of people/companies or anything which could help me setup/calibrate my Dek Horizon 05 screen printer? Dek is asking for an obscene amount of money and was wondering what most people do in this situation. Any thoughts?

I have been able to get it working but am unhappy with it's performance and would like for a PRO to take a look at it. (i'm a hardware/firmware engineer and this is the first time I've working with SMT machines)

Thanks

You don't want to pay for the pro, you can't get pro. The people that built it are the only ones certified to service it, there are going to be virtually no generic methods to calibrate this kind of specific device.

That being said you said you're unhappy with it's performance without giving any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back