Search for oscilloscope manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvalldejuli

Hello to all of you out there. I am new to the net, just joined this afternoon (its that time of day here in Puerto Rico). I'm writing this first message because I recently bought a Leader oscilloscope on eBay and do not have the operators manual. It is a model number AA 793G. I have tried many sites with no luck. I do not expect that any of you might have a copy of that manual, I would just like to find out if any of you know what name and denomination it goes by now. I believe they either renamed it (or renumbered it), or this instrument is now being manufactured by another company (Lab-Volt?) under a different nomenclature. However, it is still identified as a Leader instrument. Any help I may receive will be more than appreciated. Thank you.

I haven't exhausted all possibilities on this site, but...
Measuring equipment Leader : Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics
comes close. Here is the start page:
Electronics : Service Manual free download,schematics,datasheets,eeprom bins,pcb,repair info for test equipment and electronics

Hey cr0sh:

You hit the nail on the head! I went to te site you suggested and there they had a full copy of the Leader LBO-522 & 523. I believe the LBO-522 is the same as the Lab-Volt AA 793G. The figures there in are exactly the same as the oscilloscope that I have. Mine is Marked as Lab-Volt AA 793G, but it also has the Leader logo and the hanldle says "LEADER", so I guess it should work.

I appreciate your time and effort researching this matter, looking this up and finding the correct manual. So thank you so very much. I really owe you.

Best regards,

Alberto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…