Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SED1330 and PIC 18F452

Status
Not open for further replies.

drkidd22

I have a SED1330 running a 320 x 240 LCD Display with module. The code I have runs somewhat OK, but I think there is a timing issue or I might be missing something. The problem is that the two lines I'm trying to display sometimes display and some times only half of a line is displayed.

Last edited:
The SED1330 is designed to operate from 8080/Z80/6800 bus timing. Since the I/O pins of the 18F452 aren't a "bus" you are obviously emulating the bus interface in code. Which interface have you selected? Look closely at that code to make sure that it is correct.

It's setup for the 6800 interface. It's working a little better now. I was resting/initializing the entire program over and over instead of having the write/send commands to the LCD in a while loop to constantly be writing to the display.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back