Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Seeking equivalent or CI 1S001Z IS001 SHARP DUAL FET

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakomos

good evening
I am looking for equivalent or CI 1S001Z IS001 SHARP DUAL FET is a FET-VOM Multimeter Micronta 22-208.
Someone can help me.
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
looks like a dual MOSFET with the body layer connected externally. also looks like a 1970's piece of equipment. the FET has probably been out of production for 30 years. you can probably look up DUAL MOSFET or DIFFERENTIAL MOSFET, but these days you won't find anything with the body layer connection, and i don't think it will affect anything, as the circuit it's connected to is just to make sure the body layer has the proper bias relationship to the rest of the device, something that modern MOSFETs take care of internally.

Thank you for your answer I'm looking on the net to find a dual fets but its not that easy.
I find dual fets but they are not compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back