self powered rfid with temperature sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloooo

hi there everyone

I am trying to build a prototype of a self powered rfid tag with a temperature sensor attached to it. The prototype is to be used with low frequencies and it should use inductive coupling to transmit the power from the reader to the transponder to power up the circuit. At the same time to transmit the data back to the reader which is going to be the 8 bit coming out of the temperature sensor. The transmission of the data is going to be done using load modulation ( an on/off switch controlled by a pic lowpower microprocessor ). the checking for errors will use UART in the pic microprocessor.

I am having real problems understanding how the whole system will be designed. I studied all aspects of the antenna and built it and afterthat comes the front end rf circuit as i guess which, the microprocessor and i need a control unit as well.

if anyone got any ideas or knowledge about how to build up the device please let me know as i would really appreciate it and the attachment shows the prototype needed to construct.

It this battery powered? I briefly looked into stuff like this and there was one system out there that was powered this way, but it wasn't battery powered because of the power requirements needed for the inductive coupling.

helloooo said:
if anyone got any ideas or knowledge about how to build up the device please let me know as i would really appreciate it and the attachment shows the prototype needed to construct.

What attachment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…