Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sending bits from RS 232 port to a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

chariya

hi guys...

i have a small question.. i want to send an 8 bit pattern to a pic from the RS 232 port. how can i send this? do i have to use the MAX232 chip for this?

what i'm trying to achieve is... in my pic i want to sample the bits from the middle of the bit and detect the stream and store it... so how can i do this... please help me....

if anything mail me on charithf7@gmail.com

chariya said:
hi guys...

i have a small question.. i want to send an 8 bit pattern to a pic from the RS 232 port. how can i send this? do i have to use the MAX232 chip for this?

what i'm trying to achieve is... in my pic i want to sample the bits from the middle of the bit and detect the stream and store it... so how can i do this... please help me....

if anything mail me on charithf7@gmail.com

Read my RS232 PIC tutorial!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back