sensors1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritviknk

hello friends.
this is my second post. may be thru' my first post i did not tell you complete information. my project is collision avoidence system for vehicles. it must alert the driver whenever another vehicle comes very close to his vehicle. or even when his vehicle is going very close to any stationary object such as parked car, footpath barricades etc. i thought i can use sensors for this. so i posted a letter yesterday. hope this time i am pretty clear abt the idea. please tell me any kind of sensors available that u think can be used for this purpose.

let me know if u have altogether different ideas abt the same.
thank u.

only way i have seen for parking alarm cars is ultrasonic reflection, i am not sure if some one used from IR sensors beside,

in ultrasonic sensor way, you need for a couple of ultrasonic
sensors, a transmitter sensor,a receiver sensor and a oscillator.

the trasmitter will send a ultrasonic wave along and when the system goes close to a obstacle the waves caused by trasmitter will hit to the obstacle and would be reflected then these waves will be received by receiver(ultrasonic receiver) and the device will be unbalanced...

there is some of circuits about parking alert car circuits in the net

hope this helps

Attachments

• parking_sensor.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 329
IR sensors may not work good , as their range is very limitied. ultrasound or much more complex radar type will work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…