Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Serial Port Data acquireing Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayne

Below is the Pictures of software created by me.

I really thanks to Evandude who helped me.

I started learning VC# near about three weeks ago.
And now i build this, below the pictures. I am just sharing only cuz i want to saw what i made.

Both software takes data from serial port 1 in this format.
for level
L00000<CR><LF>
for Temperature
T00000<CR><LF>

thanks for all who helped me on the form "Different data on Serial Port"

Plz share ur comments on this.
Thanks.

Attachments

• TemperaturePicto.GIF
    TemperaturePicto.GIF
    45.3 KB · Views: 172
  • MyLevelmasda.GIF
    MyLevelmasda.GIF
    43.8 KB · Views: 159
Looks very good! Glad to see you got the serial interfacing issues worked out in the end.

Also, regarding your recommendation of ZedGraph in a PM - That really does look nice! I think I'll have to use that in some future programs.

can you give us the software you produced

well good job

Yes it will be available for all of us but later, cuz now i am using them in my personal project. Hope u can understand.

There's a programming language called Processing that has a graphical interface (3D even if desired) that can easily be interfaced to serial port data allowing even people with only moderate programming knowledge to program complex 2D and 3D representations of serial data and even transmit by manipulating the screen feedback back to the serial port. It's designed to be a sort of hybrid artist based technically oriented language which is easily interfaced with micro controllers.

https://www.processing.org/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back