Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

serial port in 877

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shohadawy

I need a program to send the temperaure measured by a pic16f877 to an interface on a PC made using Visual Basic ... sorry the question may be old .. but that is the first time that I work with serial ports

Shohadawy said:
I need a program to send the temperaure measured by a pic16f877 to an interface on a PC made using Visual Basic ... sorry the question may be old .. but that is the first time that I work with serial ports

hi,
How much programming of a PIC and VB have you done so far.?

Which programming language do you use.?

Where is the temperature input coming from.?

You need to give us a lot more detail regarding the project..:rolleyes:

Thank you for your reply... I'm using visual basic as the software on the PC and BASIC for programming the microcontroller... I'm using a type k thermocouple as the temperature sensor .... the range of heating will not exceed 250 C .... The visual basic program should take in the value of temperature and display it on a textbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back