Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SEvice manual american Philips DAC960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syb

Hi all, I bought a us Philips DAC960 converter on ebay for use here in the Netherlands. It works fine on a power converter. But the converter transforms european 220/2230V 50hz to 120 !!!50hz!! I want to modificate the main supply to 230volts !!!60hz!!!

The american en europeans are I beleive same in every other expect. The print is the same and can be used with 120 volt fuses and 220 volt fuses. So to be sure I need a severice manual for a DAC960 US model Philips DA960/17R so that I can compare the specs with my service manual for the european model!

Pls, anypone??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back