Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SG12864HSlb-gb-k03 GLCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallboy404

hello guys !
i have a GLCD 128x64 , and pins are not indicated so i'm confused
my glcd name is SG12864HSlb-gb-k03, so i'm looking for SG12864H1 Datasheet or if someone has used it to give me pins ordering from 1 to 20 !!
thanks

i want to know what means pin Vout and where i connect it? also where to connect V0 (adjustement )

hi,
If you have the datasheet please post it here, I dont want to sign up to that site to get the datasheet.

Some GLCD require a negative VO [ pixel contrast control] ,
A regular LCD has a 10K potentiometer connected across +5V and 0V, with the wiper of the pot to VO, set the the pot for best character contrast.

ok,here is datasheet i connected all pins (remain two: Vo and Vout ) nothing happened
i have a 1K potentiometre can i use it instead of 10k?

hi,
Look at this image, I would not use a 1K pot, you could load the -Vout too much.

Connect up the GLCD and measure the pin18 voltage, you should see approx -4.8V

Adjust the 20K pot so that you can see the LCD pixels,

thanks , i mesured the pin 18 (vout) and i got -4.85 volts , i will get 20K pot and try what you said
i hope it will works !

hello !!
it worked (i used that 1k pot )!!!
any danger ?

hi,
Well done.
My concern would be the load on the -Vout internal generator, does the Vout fall with the 1K connected.??

If you work out the rotation position of the 1K pot, for example say its 50%, you could add a 4k7 in series with each end of the 1K pot.

thnks , sorry for not replying early
in fact i had a problem , seems my program not working well , random display (im working on menus +sub-menus +graphs +loading bar ...etc)
i have a question , if i used for example a variable "i" as global and i defined another one "i" local in a function or procedure will be that a prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back