SG12864HSlb-gb-k03 GLCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallboy404

hello guys !
i have a GLCD 128x64 , and pins are not indicated so i'm confused
my glcd name is SG12864HSlb-gb-k03, so i'm looking for SG12864H1 Datasheet or if someone has used it to give me pins ordering from 1 to 20 !!
thanks

i want to know what means pin Vout and where i connect it? also where to connect V0 (adjustement )

hi,
If you have the datasheet please post it here, I dont want to sign up to that site to get the datasheet.

Some GLCD require a negative VO [ pixel contrast control] ,
A regular LCD has a 10K potentiometer connected across +5V and 0V, with the wiper of the pot to VO, set the the pot for best character contrast.

ok,here is datasheet i connected all pins (remain two: Vo and Vout ) nothing happened
i have a 1K potentiometre can i use it instead of 10k?

hi,
Look at this image, I would not use a 1K pot, you could load the -Vout too much.

Connect up the GLCD and measure the pin18 voltage, you should see approx -4.8V

Adjust the 20K pot so that you can see the LCD pixels,

thanks , i mesured the pin 18 (vout) and i got -4.85 volts , i will get 20K pot and try what you said
i hope it will works !

hello !!
it worked (i used that 1k pot )!!!
any danger ?

hi,
Well done.
My concern would be the load on the -Vout internal generator, does the Vout fall with the 1K connected.??

If you work out the rotation position of the 1K pot, for example say its 50%, you could add a 4k7 in series with each end of the 1K pot.

thnks , sorry for not replying early
in fact i had a problem , seems my program not working well , random display (im working on menus +sub-menus +graphs +loading bar ...etc)
i have a question , if i used for example a variable "i" as global and i defined another one "i" local in a function or procedure will be that a prob?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…