Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

short of pF capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno13th

I have an almost complete sets of πF and µF capacitors. It's really hard for me to get ρF, I'm in need of 22ρF for my current project. As I know 22ρF is equal to 0.022 πf which is I guess almost impossible to get this value of capacitor. Well I have few options, one of it is to get from an old radio or toys and the other one restructure my existing capacitors.

Any Ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

What is the specific use for the capacitor? They EXACT value of a capacitor is almost never critical, ratio-metric at best (it's value in relation to others not it's absolute value)

at the moment, I'm fixing my FM transmitter. As I realized I need to replace the capacitor. So I'm planning to redesign the circuit.

I have an almost complete sets of πF and µF capacitors. It's really hard for me to get ρF, I'm in need of 22ρF for my current project. As I know 22ρF is equal to 0.022 πf which is I guess almost impossible to get this value of capacitor. Well I have few options, one of it is to get from an old radio or toys and the other one restructure my existing capacitors.

Any Ideas ???

Thanks in advance.
That is a common value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back