Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Shottky Barrier Rectifer !

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike47

Hi
I am wanting to replace a couple of "SR2A0 Schottky Barrier Rectifier 2A" finding it difficult to find ! , is there a different one that will match this ?
cheers
Spike

Attachments

• SR220-SR2A0.pdf
    408.7 KB · Views: 139
Thanks Guy's for your help, I have found one to check out, seems to be very similar, could you kind Guy's have a look at it to see if it would do for me .

Attaching; Original Diode SR2A0 .
Attaching : SB3100 ( Told same spec as a SB2100 except 3A not 2A!)

Cheers
Spike

Attachments

• SR2A0. DGD.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 123
  • SB3100.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 127
Thanks Guy's for your help, I have found one to check out, seems to be very similar, could you kind Guy's have a look at it to see if it would do for me .

Cheers
Spike

Attachments

• SR2A0. DGD.pdf
    146.6 KB · Views: 137
  • SB3100.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 137

Cheers
Spike

Electrically the spec's are good, but the 3 Amp part is physically larger than your original, in both the body size and the lead diameter.

If there is room for the larger part in your repair, then it would be OK. But check the size of the space before committing to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back