Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple Camera Circuit Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkelvin02

Hi,

I want to construct a product which will take the photograph regularly once it has been started and store in a memory card till the system gets stopped. I required to control the kit by using a remote control (may be IR/RF transmitter) and also if possible once the photo has been taken, I wish to send the photo by wireless to some distance where the receiver kept to view in that photo.

Pls provide some url or circuit which can be used for this purpose.

Many Thanks, Kelvin

Last edited:
Depends on the camera and what remote options it has? More information is needed. DSLR, Plain Digital, web cam?

Ron

are you asking for a schematic or modifying an existing camera. both are very hard things to do and would require quite a lot of electronics expertise

Hi.

I need almost same like mentioned in the thread 'hi' subject. But no idea how to start with.

My intention is to create a Windess camera, by which I need to capture some people abusing another person in an house. I wish to submit the image to the police and court. But keeping the camera which others easily known is a risk one. So I want to hide the camera in an another object (which can be in a showcase/toy at home).

To get such kind of camera device is not possible in market. So I need to build it my own, to start atlease I require to capture an image and store in memory. The camera must be very little like which comes with mobile phone. (I am planning to take the camera from mobile phone and use it, but I need someone guidence to start with)

Thanks, Kelvin.

You can buy this sort of thing - do a search for spy cameras or nanny cameras. I don't think your level of electronics knowledge is sufficient to build such a camera from scratch.

A

To get such kind of camera device is not possible in market.
If your market does not sell such a camera, then it is even less likely that it will sell the components that are needed to construct one.

Might try one of these...

Amazon.com: Veho VCC003MUVI Micro DV Camcorder: Camera & Photo

Very tiny, about the size of your thumb. I've got one, works great. It can be set to sound activated, saves memory and extends battery. Haven't left it on for more than a day (11 hours), but it recorded from when I left for work, until I returned, took the dog for a walk, few other things, before remembering it was running, and wanted to see what the dog did all day. There are tons of spy cameras +DVRs on the market these days, most ship from China, so available anywhere on the planet. Might want to do some searching on the net, do some research, read reviews. You might find something in your budget. But I can pretty much guarantee you can't build anything close, for anything close to what they sell these for. After you find one you like, start looking at Close-out, and Surplus stores online, you can usually get for half price, and even less. I bought mine for $28 +$6.00 shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back