Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple circuit for RS232 to Robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss43

Anybody please help me , a simple connection between RS232 to robot
My robot has 4 axis of freedom. show me the best way:confused: :

Am desining a robotic arm , its job is simple to tighten the screws at at different co-ordinates.. am using 4 servo motors and PIC16F238 to control the 4 servo via RS232 . Would you please refer me the simple circuit connection diaram cos am a beginer.

Thank you Christe!!
But another thing!

as is stated above in need to ctrl 4 servo motors.. May i use PIC?! or anything
which connets with rs232 and working under a program( vb or any) and check out this link
they'll tell you more..
Is there anymore easy ways ple tell me...
https://www.rentron.com/SerialServo.htm
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
boss43 said:
Is there anymore easy ways ple tell me...
https://www.rentron.com/SerialServo.htm
That's about as easy as it gets. Your only problem with trying to do that project with a newer PIC such as the 16F628A is that you'll need a copy of the PicBasic compiler to recompile the code for the 16F628 as the *.hex file is for the 16F84. Or you could write your own code in asm! :)

How could i create a robotic arm that acts as traffic aide?

How could i create a robotic arm that acts as traffic aide? With a stop and go mechanism? Could anyone help me start a circuit for it? Its for my thesis.. Thanks! GOD bless!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back