Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple electronics for clueless noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

liam1196

Hey folks, one of my friends has undone some of the wiring in his guitar amp and after attempting to place the wires back in the original places the amp failed to power up, ive sent him a photo (attached to this post) advising where the wires go in this simple switch but i need to know if its correct e.g are the live and neutral on the right sides? Any help is appreciated guys.

Attachments

• GetAttachment..jpg
    GetAttachment..jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 205
Just to make it clearer, in the image where i have marked its the switch which will be connected to the transformer. The kettle plug input is on the right and thats the switch on the left where ive marked BR.

Hi liam1196,

just connect as shown.

Boncuk

Attachments

• SUPPLY..gif
    SUPPLY..gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 382
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back