Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simple programer for my laptop needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Steveo

I need to put togeather a simple Pic programmer that I can use with my laptop. The Laptop has a printer port and uses a 16 volt power supply witch I can tap into. I also have a 7406 ic that i was wanting to use.. but Not sure what circuit i was going to use.
What Is the quickest one to build!!

Thanks
Steve

Thanks, but that programmer uses the serial port. all I have is a Parallel Port!
I need something that I can Slap Together Today . As I would like to make some changes in my code while im away from home .

Just as OY2L, I also use a software on my laptop running winxp. I power the P16PRO40 with 2 9v batteries as Nigel has suggested many times.

It is a well know design and should not be hard to build. If you look at a thread I recently just posted I was given troubleshooting help when my programmer was not working.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back