Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simpson 461-2R manual

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf9545

I do have a fully working multimeter, I just picked up this meter and wanted to see if I can get it to work.

The meter is a Simpson digital multimeter model # 461-2R. If I plug it into the wall the machine powers on and if I leave it plugged in for a while the batteries do get charged and the machine powers on via the batteries. Setting the machine to the ohms setting I can measure resistors correctly. If I put it on the voltage settings the meter display jumps all over the place. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this meter, has a manual / service manual, or knows of any other forums / websites for more info on this meter?

simpson meter

Hello Wolf. I found this on ebay, give a look and see for your self. Item #350396025665.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back