Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simpson Multimeter KS16979-L1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim81

I have had this Simpson analog Multimeter KS16979-L1 for years and now need new leads for it. The meter shafts/pins that the leads attach to, are much thinner than available leads today. Any ideas on converting it to the newer leads?

Thanks for any input.

Welcome to ETO.

What I would do for leads for the meter is to find some plugs which fit the meter and use those as part of some new leads which I make up myself.
Or,
Get some plugs and some new leads, cut off the plugs from the new leads and then fit the plugs which suit the meter.

JimB

I agree with Jim, you will need to roll your own leads using your existing plugs. It may of course be cheaper to just buy another used one with good leads :)

It is hard to see the lead in the picture.
$_57.JPG

ronsimpson said:
It is hard to see the lead in the picture.

JimB says:
I can see enough of those leads to know that they need "fixing with new ones!"

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back