Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMD transistor replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuboy78

Hi

Im developing a video amplifier using the reference from a circuit whose manufacturer i cannot locate.

Now this circuit uses a few NPN SMD transistors with T1A written on them. However i plan to use the normal Transistors like maybe 2N3053 instead of the SMD transistors.... will i have any problems? can i just replace them or need to match any specific spec??? pls reply.

Regards

A video amplifier is high frequency so layout will be critical so I hope you're not planning on using a breadboard?

Because it's high frequency, you might need to use a transistor with a higher GBWP.

Please post the schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back