Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

snap-lead binding post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDash

I've been looking for a particular kind of binding post for the last few days, and I've had no luck. Hopefully someone can help me out. I have snap leads that I'm using for a project that connect any standard biopotential sensor like an EKG electrode, etc, and I need to find a binding post that has the same kind of small circular nipple that an electrode does. The closest I've found has been this: **broken link removed** , which is a snap-to-alligator converter. I'm looking for the same kind of binding post found on this simulator box:
**broken link removed**
Has anybody come across one of these before? Thanks for taking a look!

Snap Lead Binding Post

D Dash - did you ever find an answer to your question? I've been looking for a source for the same thing - we used to buy them from Symbio Corporation, but their website doesn't list components any longer - and the only thing I've found is at **broken link removed**. What I see in the picture may be a standard banana-jack binding post with the banana-to-snap adapter installed; try http://www.ecgsimulators.com/products/ecg-snap-adapters.
If you DID find a good source, would you please pass it along? Thanks!

engineeron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back