Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Softrock-lite 80m V6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever99482

Hi,

Has anyone here used a softrock kit for SDR before? As I'm quite new to this, I was wondering what type of antenna should be used for it.

I know that I'll probably be picking up all the signals in the 80m band, but will still be using this in a competition, as I'm given that the frequency of the transmitter changes every 1 or 2 minutes.

Questions:
1) How do I keep track of a signal that is constantly changing frequency?
2) How do I pin point the location of the transmitter?

Thanks in Advance.

This seems a bit too big for me, because I'll have to go find the transmitter and take photo of the site as evidence that I've found the transmitter, and if I'm using a loop antenna, how am I supposed to pin point its location?

forever99482 said:
This seems a bit too big for me, because I'll have to go find the transmitter and take photo of the site as evidence that I've found the transmitter, and if I'm using a loop antenna, how am I supposed to pin point its location?
Please try this site and use yahoo translation tools.
**broken link removed**

this appears a good design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back