Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

soild state landing gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstine69

Hi everybody, i have to design a soild state landing gear schematic and am having trouble getting started. I can do the normal electromechanic diagrams but the solid state transistors ate throwing me for a loop. If anyone out there has knowledge on this stuff and how it all connects together I would love the help. Thanks.

I don't understand your question, for one? Do you mean a circuit diagram, or the actual schematics of solid state masks for IC production?

Yes, a circuit diagram. I have no clue how to make it work as far as using them as relays and switchs. I hope thats clearer.

Landing gear? For a model airplane or a real airplane? Helicopter? Space ship?

It is mechanical/hydraulic. What do transistors have to do with it?
Maybe you could use an electric motor to wind up a string to retract the gear. Or use a solenoid?

My RC electric powered model airplane has a skid for a landing gear. Its prop folds so it doesn't hit the ground. I must launch it from my hand. Wheels would just tangle in the weeds anyway. I get tangled in the weeds.

How about asking your teacher? This stuff should be covered in your text books.

Teachers today don't know anything and don't do anything.
They are just baby sitters.

It really scares me... I never went to college, hell I didn't even graduate high school (High School Equivilancy a handful of years ago) and I know more than the typical school poster here does and everything I've learned is in the few hours of browsing time I have after work or on the weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back