Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

solar lamp with sound detection -adjusting sensitivity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutin

Greetings from France,

I bought a solar wall lamp with sound detection, but I have to make a lot of noise to turn it on.
Could anyone help me out with finding out how to increase the sensitivity? My skills in electronics are close to zero...

Here are pics of the PCB.
Sans titre.jpg
Sans titre2.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:
Looks like a LM358 (U3) op amp is used to amplify the electret mic in this circuit. Check out the **broken link removed** for the AC coupled amplifier circuits and possibly a low pass filter. Draw up the resistors in relation to the pinout diagram of the LM358 for the circuit board ,and match up to the reference circuits. A high value trimpot could be added in place of the gain resistor, to vary the sensitivity. For instance the inverting amp the gain is Av = Rf/R1, with Rf being the high value resistor or trimpot. The surface mount resistors markings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back