Solutions Manual for Discrete-Time Control Systems by Ogata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V8MeatHead

Hi guys.

Sorry to post this here but I'm wondering if anyone has a solution manual for Discrete-Time Control Systems by Ogata?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Thanks, Todd.

EDIT: Post moved to appropiate forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you "sorry to post"?

Do you think having the solutions manual would somehow be wrong?
If you you want one, then buy one, assuming that you can buy one.

Oh...right poor graduate student...limited funds...blah blah blah.

What makes you think somebody who had one would share it with you? I'm just wondering.

if I had it I would sell it to you because I never look at solution manuals.

You can get them in .pdf files. On the interweb. Also, I never said any of the crap you ASSumed. What's your deal? It's not really sharing it, it's more of knowing a link where to find one. Go get some fresh air man.

And against the law? I'm sorry, I won't be waiting up for the cops to come knocking on my door.

My deal is that you're looking for shortcuts. None of us plan to enable your quest for shortcuts and we're dumping on you for having the temerity to ask us to do that. So buckle down, do your homework, and quit acting like a lazy sponge.

Papabravo said:
My deal is that you're looking for shortcuts. None of us plan to enable your quest for shortcuts and we're dumping on you for having the temerity to ask us to do that. So buckle down, do your homework, and quit acting like a lazy sponge.

Shortcut my butt. Again your making ASSumptions. This textbook only has answers for 'selected' problems in the back. If you've ever picked up a text book before you would know this. I wanted to know if my answer was correct or not. Maybe I should have just asked you since you know everything.

I do know about textbooks. A solutions manual has all the answers. Answers to selected problems and solutions manuals are crutches for lazy sponges. Either you have confidence in your work or you don't. You short circuit the learning process when you know the answer. Do it like a man and take your lumps when you fall short. That is what the professor is there for; interact with him.

PS If your looking for sympathy you'll find it in the dictionary between "symmetry" and "syphony"

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice but I'll choose option B. Do it my way. Also, I wasn't asking for sympathy nor do I need it. I was asking for a solutions manual. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…