some circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
junaidatta said:
These types of website are for those clidrens like you :wink: Enjoy Babyyy

I have to admit that I cannot know your intentions, but this seems awfully inappropriate to me.

I was thinking much the same, TekNoir.

Aaron's site has a lot of useful information on it, and not just about electronics.
He is obviously a very capable young man.

junaidatta said:
These types of website are for those clidrens like you :wink: Enjoy Babyyy

One that is extremely rude and for someone who criticizes and has extremely bad spelling. If your rude enough to make a comment like that then you should at least be able to spell the words right. If any one is the children it is you.

That website is good for small projects although has some that don't work.
It is extremely good for beginners and for people that want to do cool small projects.

You are just a little newbie that Knows nothing about circuits.

I don't think that spelling criticision (sp?) should be made by someone who can't spell himself, rite?

After all, Junaidatta nos that none of Aaron's circuits work. :lol:

Very seldom do I check my spelling cuz it is different when Canadian, American or British. "liscence, lisence or licence".
Antidisestablishmentarianism to you too! :lol:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
Are you trying to mock me?, mister I always use spell checker because I have to be perfect.

:roll:
A spell checker won't tell you the grammatical difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

Hi Nigel,
Canadians speak and write English much better than Americans.
In the USA their English is more like Anguish.
The Queen is visiting Canada at this very moment!

audioguru said:
Hi Nigel,
Canadians speak and write English much better than Americans.

Canadians do seem rather defensive about it, but the English find it hard to tell the difference :lol:

In the USA their English is more like Anguish.

No argument there! - an old friend of mine moved to the states a good few years ago, he lives in Medina, which I understand isn't far from the Canadian border?. In the USA people comment on his English accent, when he comes over here his American accent is horrible! :lol:

The Queen is visiting Canada at this very moment!

I thought she hadn't been round for a cup of tea recently?.

Here are a couple of other similar bandwagons upon which any interested party may jump.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Judging from the English TV shows I've seen, Brits can't speak English very well either. I can understand a "stiff upper lip" way of talking very well and The Queen sounds fine. It's not just cockney nor Liverpoolean dialects, but every Brit seems to speak different than another.

A disabled techie on another site uses voice recognition to "type" his posts. It goofs on a few words that sound like others but usually has better spelling and grammar than most people.
A compuer columnest also uses voice recognition for his typing: https://langa.com . :lol:

I usually have no problems with the spoken word. I can understand American, 'Oxford' English, Cockney, Birmingham, Scottish, Welsh, Irish......... et al and even strong foreign accents. Generally, pauses between phrases and the accent put on words help to reinforce the meaning of a sentence.

It is the written word that causes a problem. Small typos or spelling mistakes are no problem.

But I read an entire paragraph of someone's posting several times and still could make no sense of it. It was six lines long, with not a single punctuation mark, and all 'I's in lower case. The beginning (I assumed) of every sentence was in lower case. It was liberally sprinkled with c r u and l8r and there were grammatical errors that gave double meanings. I gave up in the end. There is absolutely no excuse for sloppy writing like that.

In David's links to another site, at least one of those defending poor English was apparently still at school. He has a lot to learn when he tries to get a worthwhile job that requires good communication skills.

My local pub used to be run by Scots, with some Irish as well - their Scottish accent was very pronounced, but after a few weeks you soon got used to it :lol:

The Irish accents seemed less of a problem - but both the Irish and the Scots were always 'well lubricated', with the Irish perhaps having a slight lead :lol:

All the funny stories about the Irish are TRUE! - it's simply because they are NEVER sober - but a nicer group of people you couldn't hope to meet!.

Being an Englishman now living in Scotland, could I say that the Scots are also a very friendly bunch. The myth that an Aberdonean is tight-fisted is just that - a myth.

They will do anything to help you. They even taught me the local dialect, Buchan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…