Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some new projets

Status
Not open for further replies.

jain saurabh

hi, i am a engennering student doing studies in electronics & communication .i want some project topics prefebally with circuit diagrm that could be submited as a minor project & also be economical . can any body help me

Correct me if I am wrong it has been 6years since I did my final year project at Uni, but isn't the idea of the final year project to develop it yourself? and not get other ppl to do it for you?

Its No Wonder these students come out of University, Knowing Nothing.

They all want it handed to them on a Silver Platter.

Between that and Calculators/Computers of one sort or another, Most of them can't even add, subtract, multiply or divide simple numbers.

If I saw someone at school asking a question like this, I'd email the Dean.

We can offer guideance, but we don't spoonfeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back