Some of my Home PCB Prints. How r they Nice or Not bad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

What do u guys think?

This is how exactly i do it

YouTube - Learn how to screenprint your own t-shirts

Last edited:
Nice work! What techniques are you using? Photo, Toner Transfer, silk screening, etc?

Last edited:
Real excellent work. How do you make the silk screen?

One word concerning soldering of components:

Appearantly you cut the wires after soldering. It's better practice to shorten the wires before soldering. That way the cut off ends will also be covered with a thin layer of soldering tin preventing oxydation, hence longer life time of the entire circuit.

For equal wire length use a 1mm plastic or metal piece glued on the bottom blade of the cutter.

Boncuk

I was taught to resolder the pad (or reflow the solder) after cutting. Same difference I guess.

Thanks for the idea. Yes im using silk screens. Its time taking but its worth.

What did you use for tin plating? Or is that silver oxide?
Good question. I find that I need to look into some form of plating too. For hand soldering I sprayed a thin layer of acrylic after etching which prevented oxidization. But that does not work with hot air or heating in a oven or fry pan(sparkfun).

So what is the plating ?

3v0

Last edited:
The "plating" looks like photoresist thats been left on the board.

According to the manufacturers of the photoresist boards I use it can be left on as a conformal coating and soldered through but I've not had much luck doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…