Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some please help me for christ's sake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsung2

i planned to do some daring 89c51 based projects, and so i bought a flash programmer, 2 89c51s, and numerous other electronic bits and pieces like capacitors, oscillators etc, that made me broke!
and when i pluged the prgrammed 89c51 in the bread board, forget making 7 segments work, i can't seem to get a simple freakin LED to blink!
take this program for example:
ORG 0000H
MOV P1,#00H
HERE: CPL P1.0
MOV R1,#0FFH
BACK2: MOV R0,#0FFH
BACK: DJNZ R0,BACK
DJNZ R1,BACK2
SJMP HERE
END,
when i insert the micricintroller in, and turn the supply on,
NOTHING'S BLOODY HAPPENING...:confused:
there could not be any wiring errors, i've checked the simple circuit 100s of times!
the flash programmer seems to be working fine, i've replaced the 8951 too....

could someone please tell me what the hell is going on? this is a lot of money thst's going to waste, please help me people!

You need to post a schematic. You say that there is nothing happening, but that is not strictly true. In particular you need to convince us and yourself that the oscillator is oscillating and that ALE is beating up and down at the appropriate rate. Other pins to check are RESET* and EA*. Suboptimal connections there will have a dramatic effect.

BTW, Christ has nothing to do with our willingness to help you, despite your somewaht brusque manner.

I wouldn't want to be around if Christ answers you.

I wouldn't want to be around if Christ answers you.
You mean he does have somthing to do with our willingness to help. I'm amazed -- this is a totally new concept. I thought he had better things to do.

come on people, alright i apolagise for bringing a third party in this discussion, but this ain't funny to me, by the way here is the circuit diagram of my disaster:
**broken link removed**

Why not post the picture here, instead of some crappy site where it doesn't work?.

hi.

I have read and transferred the image from the 'crappy' site.:)

Attachments

• esp02 Oct. 27.gif
    esp02 Oct. 27.gif
    69.3 KB · Views: 145
Make a one liner program first like writing 55h to the port.
If it's programmed the problem I'm guessing is with the crystal/capacitors.

Chances of an answer are rapidly approaching a very low order of probability.

Don't count on it.
There is a very long propagation delay, sometimes years, between your request and the answer, especially if there are people ahead of you in line.
:D

Don't count on it.
There is a very long propagation delay, sometimes years, between your request and the answer, especially if there are people ahead of you in line.
:D
In fact, for the non believers it may well be infinite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back