Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

something about ultrasonic wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_dehx

can ultrasonic wave (20khz.?) really repel pests like mice, insects, bugs, etc? it is a fact that animals have different audible frequency range compared to us but i'm quite sure that this method is effective enough to be applied for such purpose. i saw a lot of products here in the internet selling such kind or related products like that. i'm not planning to purchase one but i'm looking forward to use it in my research. to build one. i need a reference for this one for me to know the effectiveness of such method...

thanx in advance...

They are not effective. The critters just adapt to the "noise" and go about their lives normally. The products are effective only in separating their buyers from their money...

even in rodents sir? someone told me that a mall use such kind of device for mosquitos, insects and mice. hmmmmmm but im not that sure if he's just telling an epic.. haha nevermind... but how was it as a detection medium for such pest.. is that possible?

tnx..

Some reading for you:

Google "extention agent ultrasonic pest control"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back