Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SONY DVP-NS765P service menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Hi everyone!

I have a SONY DVP-NS765P DVD player, and I’d like to enter in service menu. Do somebody knows how can I do it? Thanks.

Edmond

Edmond said:
I have a SONY DVP-NS765P DVD player, and I’d like to enter in service menu. Do somebody knows how can I do it? Thanks.

Sony no longer supply paper manuals to the dealers, they come on DVD in the form of Sony Assist (which the dealers have to pay for!).

To prevent dealers sharing them , they are protected, so while I probably have a PDF of the manual at work, it's protected so you need a password.

What do you want to do anyway?, and why?.

Nigel wrote: "I probably have a PDF of the manual at work, it's protected so you need a password."

Thanks for help.
Please send me your manual. The protection is no problem, I can crack it. I want to see the factory settings. I'd like to enable the XviD playing, because the chip can play it. If I change the XviD header information to DivX, the player plays it without problems.

Edmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back