Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Soups Review:Jameco's grab bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Souper man

Yo its soup and I reccently purchased some stuff from jameco.com
ok heres my virdict on their grab bags:

Electrolyic grab bag(100 pcs) 5.95: contains all sorts of Electrolyic grab bags, meaning you could get radial or axial or both. not huge variety of capacitors: :)

LED grab bag (100 pcs) 4.95: Good variety, totally random, contained a little of each (including tricolor leds! the ones with 2 colors/3 leads). Contains infrared emitters and detectors. also contains usual colors or Red green yellow, and orange/red. :D

Resistor grab bag 4.95: Strange values, 1/4 1/2 and 1/8 resistors. Massive variety of values. good for stocking up of different values :)

that was your soup!

I have to agree with the Futurlec selection, especially the resistor, transistor, LED, and linear IC grab bags. You get large amounts of common components and they are great for starting out with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back